How do you avoid a corporate [Cybersecurity] disaster?
Are you completely certain that your organization is not at risk when it comes to the security of the information that is critical to its operations?
My name is Jean-François LeBlanc, I am a consultant and a certified IT security speaker and my mission is to help protect our businesses as much as possible.
I offer a business coaching service for the complete safety assessment, the implementation of tools and training to help companies comply with the requirements of the new Bill C-25;
Did you know ?
- Ransomware extortion costs $298,755 on average (Q2-2022); [Source]
- It takes an average of 287 days for a company to recover from a cyberattack; [Source]
- Ransomware attacks hit 66% of organizations in 2021, a 37% increase from 2020. [Source]
- In Canada, 61,000 SMEs have been the subject of cyberattacks, and it is constantly increasing. [Source]
- The most common intrusion is the employee who clicks on a malicious email link; [Source]
- Quebec’s Bill C-25 makes you personally liable for the loss of your customers’ personal information; [Source]
- Some companies are not recovering from a cyberattack. [Link]
Even more worrying:
- Many IT management companies admit that they are not ready or do not have the time to properly support companies with their cybersecurity needs. [Link]
Let’s work together with your team.
SECUR-IT’s mission is to collaborate, support and help:
- business leaders,
- and their IT management specialists (internal or external)
As a team, we make sure to manage risks, ensure increased security of your company, critical information to its operation and especially its staff.
I want your company not to fall victim to this risk.
Our offer is flexible, affordable and eligible for a grant from Emploi Québec.
I invite you to consult my calendar and identify the ideal time when we could discuss it together at your offices or virtually. https://calendly.com/secur-it
Is cybersecurity for your business an issue you’re willing to ignore?
The time to act is now!